Industrial Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
Trades & Services
Fitters, Turners & Machinists
Great things are happening within our humble but well-respected organisation that means we need an experienced and highly organised Mechanical Fitter . This is a rare position where you can use your experience to bring new idea’s and processes to the company. You’ll be joining a hardworking team who are committed to, and focused on, the continual growth and success of the business which services the Manufacturing industry.
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Fitter with high speed automated maintenance experience in the food or food packaging manufacturing industry who has experience with Thermo forming and general food machines.
To be successful in this position, it essential that you:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Trade qualifications in mechanical fitting
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude towards the job.
- Have maintenance experience working on high speed automated machinery in food packaging manufacturing
- Have a good understanding of GMP and HACCP Food safety
- Are flexible to the business’ needs
- Are focused on quality
The position offers:
- An attractive salary package (dependent on experience & qualifications)
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
It would be advantageous if you held a Disconnect/reconnect licence.
As you’ll be working as part of a small team in a friendly work environment so participation and collaboration along with a strong work ethic is vital. There are some existing procedures in place you’ll need to follow, but there is also plenty of opportunity for you to bring new ideas and innovations to the position. The work you’ll be doing is quite diverse which will ensure you never get bored.
If you meet all of the requirement above, please apply today using the link provided.
Otherwise if you believe this is exactly the position for you and you are keen to get to the front of the que then you can call us now on 1300 000 ONJ for a confidential discussion.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have as a mechanical fitter?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have professional welding experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a maintenance fitter?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?